Small Business Owners
Become a leader who builds loyal, high-performing employees who gets results (without you having to do everything).
Lower Employee Turnover
Gain Better Work/Life Balance
Scale & Expand Your Business
Do any of these resonate with you?
You fear business failure and what it will mean to your employees and your family.
You feel you should be getting more results from your employees.
You worry about stagnating, becoming irrelevant, or falling behind.
By the time you train one employee, another one quits.
You take on too much because you worry others won't do it right (and you become a bottleneck).
You know and want to do better for
your team and business, but
you are unsure how.
You deserve to be able to go home with the peace knowing your business is and will continue doing well (whether you are there or not).
We are building this training community for people like you.
I get it. I’m a business owner, too. Starting and running a business can be tough.
However, leadership shouldn’t be.
There is so much confusion and misinformation about leadership out there, I wanted to create something that will help you focus on what is important.
I also didn’t want you to have another one-and-done training. I call this a training community because, first, the training is ongoing. Not only will new content be put out for you to grow as a leader and in your business, but you will have an accountability coach who checks in on you every month, and a community to help keep you accountable, to share ideas with, and to grow with.
Why is being a great leader important for small business owners?
- The success and failure of ANY organization is dependent on the leadership in it.
- It increases your productivity and your employees’ productivity (as well as reducing employee turnover).
- It helps you delegate effectively so you can focus on what’s important to you.
- It gives you freedom – when you lead well, it gives you the freedom to step away and know your business will do well without you.
- It helps you scale and expand your business (and build something meaningful – a legacy).
- It helps improve your work life balance.
- It helps you be the boss employees aren’t scared to work for (rather, you become the boss employees want to work for.)
Perform At Your Best
3 Simple Steps to Become A Great Leader
1. Sign up for the
2. Learn what makes a
3. Be more confident, lead others well, and get more results.
If you implement what you
learn, it will help you:
Develop Loyal, Productive Employees
Grow Your Confidence In Your Leadership Abilities
Create an Organization That Can Run Without You
Build the Business You Dream Of
Over the past few years, we have helped over 521,317 people become better leaders, communicators, time managers, problem solvers, decision makers, and more.
You may have seen us quoted or featured in:
What You Get:
- Monthly trainings that will grow you in the different areas of leadership.
- Accountability coach that will meet with you every month (and ask questions during the month).
- Monthly Q&A Sessions
- Access to the Small business owner leader community.
- All the resources, cheat sheets, templates, action guides, and other resources that will help you implement what you learn, faster and easier.
While we (or anyone) can never guarantee 100% that we can make your business succeed, we can guarantee we will give you the leadership tools and resources you need to have the best fighting chance possible.
Our 30 Day Unconditional Guarantee
Look, I’m not asking you to decide right now. I’m asking you to make a fully informed decision, and the best way to do that is from the inside, not the outside. When you get on the inside and if what we say is true, then you will know that it’s worth keeping. If it’s not, if you don’t think it will help you, then message us and you will get your money back. No problem.