Join the movement to create
a world where great
leadership is the norm.
Be the leader who gets long-term
results and whom everyone wants
to work for.
*Over the last five years, we’ve helped over 500,000 people become
better leaders, better communicators, better time managers, better conflict resolvers,
and just better people in their jobs and in their everyday lives.
You may have seen us quoted or featured in:
Bad Leadership Has a Cost
It costs you.
- It hurts your effectiveness.
- It hurts your career.
- It destroys your impact
It costs your employees
(or your team)
- They lose purpose in their work (it becomes just another job).
- It increases stress and hurts their well-being.
- Many become miserable in their jobs.
It costs your organization.
- It lowers productivity (often drastically).
- Turn-over is increased.
- The above and more can cost a company billions (and cause the business to end).
You’ve likely seen it yourself in your experiences in past jobs or through observation.
- “70% of employees in the US are unhappy in their jobs due to negative management.”
- “Almost 76% of recent survey respondents described their leaders as “toxic”.”
- Depending on the survey, 70+% of employees are disengaged at work.
Many don’t realize they aren’t great leaders because they were never trained
(or trained well).
Often, what people read online and learn from others is superficial and doesn’t help –
or is just plain wrong.
It’s important that you learn how to be a great leader and not follow the failed practices of those who aren’t.
How do you do that?
Learn (and do) the right stuff.